There's nothing better than a long weekend of sun and fun, especially when it's all planned out for you! Read through these 6 tips for planning your perfect beach picnic birthday.
6 Tips for the Perfect Beach Picnic Birthday Party
Planning a beach picnic for your birthday is a fun and easy way to celebrate! Here are 10 tips for hosting the perfect beach picnic:
1. Decide on the location. If you have a beach close by, that’s great! If not, consider renting a park or public beach.
2. Plan the menu. Decide on the foods you want to serve and decide how much food each person will need. You can also serve side dishes and drinks.
3. Pack the food and supplies. Make sure to pack enough food, drinks, plates, napkins, utensils, and chairs.
4. Set up the tent or shelter. If you are using a tent, set it up early in the morning so that it can cool down in the afternoon sun. If you are using a shelter, be sure to bring enough stakes and flags to secure it in place.
5. Arrange the seating. Place tables near the water or in shady areas where people will be comfortable sitting. Arrange chairs around the tables so that everyone can enjoy their meal.
6. Serve refreshments. Keep plenty of cold drinks and snacks available for guests during their visit to your beach picnic