Are you looking for a reliable, efficient way to keep track of your employees' time? Is the employee badges and time-card made trouble for your business?
If so, it's time for you to switch to the fingerprint time clocks. Instead of having an absent employee punches, they insert their hand into the reader, which recognizes fingers or hands and colleagues with the number of their employees.
There are two types of technology used in biometric identification and identification clocks- hand fingers. identification clock finger fingers recognize employees by mountains and valleys, but they do not store the actual fingerprint.
It allows employees to feel at ease, knowing that their fingerprints are not being tracked or compared with another fingerprint. identification clock hand measuring the size and shape of the hands of employees.
What are the benefits of switching to a fingerprint time clocks?
1. Using a paper they eliminate the time-cards, employee badges, and all costs associated with the purchase of new equipment or replace lost or stolen cards and badges.
2. They reduced the amount of time you need to spend time card check and verify that the presence of the correct information.
3. They reduce the time you need to spend counting the hours your employees work.
4. It also helps to eliminate errors when calculating hours.
5. They consolidate payroll, reducing the involvement of HR and accounting departments.
6. They prevent "punching friend," which occurs when one employee punches another employee's time card.
Biometric time clocks are a reliable and efficient way for you to accurately keep track of your employees' time. Due to new technologies, they are surprisingly affordable and pay for themselves over time.
Switching to biometric time clocks will rid you of the hassles of standard clocks and they are an easy solution to any time and attendance problems. Making the switch to them is the best way to eliminate existing time issues and prevent new issues from occurring.