Here are a few rules every drone pilot needs to follow at the time of flying.
- Do not Overspeed – Drones allow us to capture cinematic shots. Cinematic shots can only be achieved by flying the drone slowly. Ensure you don’t fly at high speed as it can cause problems.
- Do not Rush – You may get excited to fly your drone if you happen to be in an amazing location. The moment you reach the location, you need to first explore the place carefully for obstacles. Therefore, ensure you don’t rush and instead go through the location.
- Do not move the Drone in a Jerky Manner – Ensure your drone stays steady while flying slowly. Moreover, flying slowly helps you to get that smooth footage but also helps you to stay in control of your drone. Moreover, smooth flying helps the batteries to last longer.
- Do Try to make a Plan – Having a plan is crucial the moment you reach the location. Your plan should include checking for obstacles like trees, and buildings helping you to avoid crashing your drone.
- Do not take the Same Shots – At the time of flying your drone, avoid using the same movement. In order to get inspiring shots, consider watching movies or a series to get cinematic shots. Using unique drone shots will help your audience to get engaged with your videos. For instance; consider using parallax shots either clockwise or anticlockwise shots to bring life to your videos.
Along with these tips, you can also hire a professional that offers the best drone services in Perth.