There is an ever increasing statistic showing the quantity of plastic surgeries to be increasing annually. You just may be a candidate that requires some nip and tucks here and there. It will improve or enhance your body. If this is true for you, it can be a difficult choice as there are many procedures.
As there are so many cosmetic surgery procedures available for almost any part of the body, the main emphasis will be on the various kinds of facial cosmetic surgery and facial implants. You can browse online sources if you are looking for experts of facial dermatology in Winnipeg.
The different facial cosmetic surgery procedures include:
- Cheek reduction or use its medical term buccal fat removal. This is a remedy for what popularly known as 'chipmunk cheeks'. The procedure is normally carried out under local anaesthetic in between one and a half and two hours.
- Eyelid lift, medically named blepharoplasty. This procedure involves the removal of excess skin folds and bags under the eyes.
- Chin Reduction. It is what it is and will reduce the size of the chin more prominent usually between two and three hours of operation.
- The facelift or rhytidectomy. A common one for people who are over forty years old. Although it is considered a major surgical procedure that is much safer than it used to because of advances in both techniques with anesthesia and surgical procedures.
- Nose Surgery or Rhinoplasty. This is another popular choice and involves reshaping the nose.