Pets are a big part of many people's lives and are becoming increasingly common to be seen at places that are 'pet friendly'. Many dogs love to spend days at the beach. They love the sand under their claws, the waves that run along the beach and the water that lures them to dive.
Here is a simple list outlining 'Beach Etiquette for Dog Owners':
* Always clean after your dog poops on the beach. You can use a poop bag or pooper scooper to do this. You can buy dog waste scooper via https://www.bagscooper.com/shop/dog-pooper-scooper.
* Always keep your dog bound when there is a leash law.
* Do not allow your dog to visit beach visitors or other dogs unless welcomed.
* If visiting an official off-leash area, your dog must behave properly and be able to obey verbal commands.
* In the off-leash area, always watch your dogs and don't let them roam unattended.
* Even if you have visited pet-friendly sites, occasionally check to ensure that the rules and conditions do not change.
Before you get in your car with your furry friend and go to your favorite beach, you have to determine whether dogs are allowed and, if so, whether they are allowed to run freely or there is a pulling law. Make sure to little research before visiting a beach with your furry friend.